Troop 336 is part of the Arrowhead District of the Greater Alabama Council. We have been chartered by the Hartselle Kiwanis Club since 1968. We currently have about 20 Scouts and 20 adults registered with the Troop.
Troop 336 is a highly active troop. We’re committed to an ‘outing a month’. However, it doesn’t stop there. The Troop attends, supports or conducts various other activities including service projects, flag ceremonies, parades and cub scout support.
Thank you for visiting, we hope it fulfills your needs in gathering information about Boy Scouting and our Troop.
- Outings Planned (8/17/2016) - Our short range plan has been posted on the Troop Calendar (outings now through December). Our service calendar includes: September 17: Depot Days, Parking cars for the Kiwanis Club, Hartselle Continue Reading →
- 2017 Philmont Update (6/16/2016) - A month ago we were notified that we were taken off the waiting list with a possible crew slot in June of 2017. We had 8 individuals provide deposits and Continue Reading →
- 2016 Summer Camp Final Planning – This Monday (6/16/2016) - We will be conducting our final planning for both the Scouts and the attending adults at our upcoming meeting on Monday, June 20. This will be our final meeting prior Continue Reading →
- 2016 Spring Camporee (3/13/2016) - Troop 336 will be hosting this year’s Spring Camporee for the Arrowhead District. The Leader’s Handout is available in the download section of the website (More->Download).
- 2017 Philmont Update (3/13/2016) - We have requested a slot to Philmont in 2017. We were put on their waiting list at 417 of 774. We’re not done yet! We have been able to go in Continue Reading →