Troop 336 is part of the Arrowhead District of the Greater Alabama Council. We have been chartered by the Hartselle Kiwanis Club since 1968. We currently have about 20 Scouts and 20 adults registered with the Troop.
Troop 336 is a highly active troop. We’re committed to an ‘outing a month’. However, it doesn’t stop there. The Troop attends, supports or conducts various other activities including service projects, flag ceremonies, parades and cub scout support.
We meet every Monday (except some holiday Mondays), 6 to 7:30pm at the First Baptist Church, Hartselle. Boys 11 to 17 are always welcome to visit. For more information or pose a question please contact Mr Mayfield, our Scoutmaster, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting, we hope it fulfills your needs in gathering information about Boy Scouting and our Troop.
- Flag Retirement for Veterans For Life Festival (11/8/2017) - Members of both Troop 336 and Cub Scout Pack 275 conducted a flag retirement ceremony for the festival goers at Priceville’s 2017 Veterans for Life Festival this past October. A Continue Reading →
- Depot Days Activities Planned (9/6/2016) - In support of Hartselle’s Street Festival, Depot Days, Troop 336 will be quite busy. Below is our list of events: Thursday (Sept 15): Flag Retirement. At the Hartselle High School Continue Reading →
- Outings Planned (8/17/2016) - Our short range plan has been posted on the Troop Calendar (outings now through December). Our service calendar includes: September 17: Depot Days, Parking cars for the Kiwanis Club, Hartselle Continue Reading →
- 2017 Philmont Update (6/16/2016) - A month ago we were notified that we were taken off the waiting list with a possible crew slot in June of 2017. We had 8 individuals provide deposits and Continue Reading →
- 2016 Summer Camp Final Planning – This Monday (6/16/2016) - We will be conducting our final planning for both the Scouts and the attending adults at our upcoming meeting on Monday, June 20. This will be our final meeting prior Continue Reading →